AddThis

9/9/11

The Machine In The Ghost


Bookmark and Share

Descartes said "I think, therefore I exist."

You don't need the "I think" part. That part is an object used to prove a subject, I exist. No object is permanent, certainly not your thoughts, and it proves nothing.

Just ask yourself, How do I know I exist?

All you can finally conclude is, I don't know how. I just know it. That is all of which I can truly be certain.

No object can be found in the I am. There is just knowing it.  Pure subjectivity.

Once that is understood, REALLY understood,  the search has ended.

I am.  One without a second.  Just this. Forever this.

The ghost is not in the machine.  The "machine" is in the "ghost". Forever unidentifiable but unmistakably present.
Bookmark and Share


No comments:

Post a Comment