SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend



Subscribe by RSS Reader













10/7/06


Mind Shadows      The Winds of War: A Military Build-Up Most Media Ignore

I take this threat quite seriously and so have chosen to alert my readers, although it is off-topic for this blog. I hope that others take it as seriously as I do.

It may or may not happen, and if it does, it will probably be months or even a year or two, but solid evidence is abundant that contingency war plans are being implemented with a military build-up, probably against Iran, perhaps Syria. Consider what follows, from Global Research. Notice what Sam Gardiner says below. I have watched and listened to Gardiner, an analyst on the Lehrer news hour as well as on the commercial main stream networks. He is very credible. More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


© 2016 Mind Shadows |